ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

AHHHHCHOOO!!!! Damn Wi-Fi again...

Another round of "I though I had heard it all" has been blowing through. Apparently, there are some people out in Santa Fe, New Mexico that think they are allergic to Wi-Fi... Yup, you read that right. Wireless networks are supposedly causing health issues... uhhhhhh suuuuureeeee...

One Santa Fe resident told local TV station KOB-TV that Wi-Fi and the electromagnetic fields it radiates are causing him severe discomfort and that he's stumping to ban Wi-Fi signals in public buildings because he and others are allergic to the radio waves.
"I get chest pain," Arthur Firstenberg told the TV station. "It doesn't go away right away. I suffer for a couple of days." Firstenberg, 57, added: "If I walk into a room of a building that has Wi-Fi, my most immediate sign is that the front of my right thigh goes numb. If I don't leave, I'll get short of breath, chest pains and the numbness will spread."

No comments: