ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Honest, it's for home defense...

I have to admit, I do own a firearm. I would also use it if needed. Not that I relish shooting in anger, but if the need arises, I have no doubt that I can defend myself and my family. Well, there happens to be a gentleman in Germany that feels the same way... he just happens to have a bigger gun. Does size really matter? In this case yes...

Police discovered the flak cannon, used by the German Wehrmacht in the Second World War, after conducting a search on a family home in the German state of Saxony-Anhalt. The 49-year-old resident was in possession of 200 illegal firearms, one kilogramme of explosives, and 15,000 rounds of ammunition. The anti-aircraft cannon was resting where a car would normally park.

No comments: