ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

More insight into the mind of ChuCK... (pt.4)

Ok, fresh day, fresh set of music. I know the end of the last one kind of went south real quick. There were several things going on in the world, not to mention mine, that really drew me to experiment in the different kind of music that was out there. No, for those of you who know the real me, drugs were not involved lol. I would say that there are very few people on this planet that are not related to me that know the REAL me... and get it. Cosmo, my friend, you are one of them. Even through all my antics, acts of Don Juan-ism, and the fact that I swore it was ok for a girl to sit on your lap because there was no room in the car... every weekend... You have been there and I thank you. I still remember the day I met you, uncompromising then about who you are and to this day the same conviction is alive and well. NO he's not gay people, but if he were and I were... well, yea... I admit... I'd do him. LOL. Now that we have all the mushy stuff out of the way, the darker years of my life were rolling on. I was still listening to the same music matter of fact I was actually going back in time and listening to more of the stuff I heard on 8-Track and vinyl when I was younger... every now and then a current track snuck into my life. This is where I warn you that there is NO consistency in what I listened to or remember... we are rolling into my high school years people... hold on lol.





























Wow... that was an odd one to revisit lol I could have posted about 20 more... maybe next time.

No comments: