ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

More insight into the mind of ChuCK... (pt.5)

I know I have left several out on the last one... but for a reason. Either I can't find them, but more likely there is just not enough time for me to dig them out. As I got older my taste in music, although it was still holding on to the past, had changed quite a bit. As with most things... age helped score a deeper shot with the music I listened too. It meant so much more to me... So here is a continuation that is VERY close to the same time period as the last part. This is where time starts to slow down in my musical history...





-I'm still sorry...


















No comments: