ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More insight into the mind of ChuCK... (pt.1)

I was taken back today. I was thrown back into the pits of my mind, oh and it's a deep dark place let me tell you. People I know in person have referred to me as the human Google. Not because I scour the web, it's because of the real odd crap that I have stored in my brain... not to mention my attention span is a little rough sometimes. Case in point, I'm already off the subject. So, as I was saying, I was taken back today and most of my memories are tied to music. There were several phases I went through during my youth, so it's real hard to pin down one particular style. In the interest of separating my phases, I have decided to do my best digging to take a musical trip through my youth to share music that has been burned into my memories. Each song will represent a feeling, a moment, or even something as simple as I listened to it over and over again. In the first installment, the music will be stuff from my tween (as the psychobabble people say) type years... I'm not saying that I liked them then or even now, but when I hear them... they take me back. Good luck on this journey... and I'm sorry... yes, I'm damaged up in the 'ol noodle... lol































Ok, so this doesn't even come CLOSE to all of it... looks like the tween years will have a part two...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trips down memory lane ... aren't they great :)