ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Friday, August 8, 2008

More insight into the mind of ChuCK... (pt.3)

Damn, I need a TON more bandwidth, not to mention I'm sure I have bored the hell out of all my readers at this point. You know what? This is therapeutic damn it... hell, I MIGHT CRY! well... not really, but damn it I'M having fun with it lol Here are a few more from my early teens leading up to the point of ohhhhh about 15 years old or so.... give or take... it's kind of a blur lol











Yes, I memorized it lol








































The video that would have also been on this list is one by Skinny Puppy - Testure off the album "VIVIsectVI". Due to the graphic nature of this video...VERY GRAPHIC in my opinion... I have chosen to not include it in my trip. Now, if you chose to go look the video up, PLEASE keep in mind that Skinny Puppy at the time were massive activists against animal cruelty and quite vocal about it. This particular song was a protest song about the acts that were being conducted on animals and the video that was made for it... well... was banned pretty much everywhere for showing some of the heart wrenching surgeries that were conducted on these poor defenseless animals. Again, I am only mentioning this song because it made an impact on my life, but I NEVER want to see the video again...If you can't tell at this point... HUGE animal lover over here in the world of ChuCK.

This was the beginning of a pretty dark time in the life of ChuCK... Bust hey, I made it, cause I'm here typing this lol

No comments: