ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

More insight into the mind of ChuCK... (pt.2)

After going back and looking at some of those videos, I have to admit... I blended over into the early teen years as well. Not by much though. So to continue the journey, the next ones are from my early teens.... and I mean EARLY! Again... in no particular order... :-)

























... I can't even dram a couple of years into this post. There are so many more from the period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always found it amazing how a piece of music and bring back memories that have been pushed to the back of your mind for one reason or another ... thanks Chuck ;)