ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

WoW widows unite!

LoL Now I'm not a World of Warcraft player. Not even really an interest in it. I have a fundamental problem with dropping cash on a game and then a monthly fee to keep it going. I know for a fact I would play hard core for about a month... then have to pay for the next 7 months to keep my damn character until I regain interest in the game again. Aside from that... there is the so called "addictive" factor of the game that makes relationships fall apart like a card house...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO ... you've just made my day :D