ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No thanks, it gives me gas...

Well, the end of the world may be upon us. As I'm digging through 3 days worth of news that I get, I see a startling and growing trend. Headlines about gas and oil... check some of these out. Oh and these are real news stories. Not the normal crap I post about. What kills me is this is only 3 days worth and to be honest, I stopped there cause I got tired of linking them...

Police taking steps to save gas

Gas Station break-in suspect arrested after waking Hillsdale County sheriff

Man sought on suspicion of stealing gasoline

Gas Prices Could Hit Six Dollar A Gallon By End Of Summer

Saudi Arabia seeks oil price curb

The Varying Impact of Gas Prices

Crude Oil Drops as IEA Cuts Demand Forecast for a Fifth Month

How to Light a Fart on Fire


Well, the last one is for your education, just in case it gets so bad with oil that human methane becomes a viable fuel. :-)

No comments: