ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Awwww did we hurt your feelings...

Looks like its time to dust off the old "Not Necessarily the News" tapes. The world of political correctness has taken another HUGE step back...

It’s the only way Tory Bowen knows to honestly describe what happened to her. She was raped.But a judge prohibited her from uttering the word “rape” in front of a jury. The term “sexual assault” also was taboo, and Bowen could not refer to herself as a victim or use the word “assailant” to describe the man who allegedly raped her.The defendant’s presumption of innocence and right to a fair trial trumps Bowen’s right of free speech, said the Lincoln, Neb., judge who issued the order. “It shouldn’t be up to a judge to tell me whether or not I was raped,” Bowen said. “I should be able to tell the jury in my own words what happened to me.”


I say let the judge get bum rammed a few times against his will and see how he feels about the words...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I say let the judge get bum rammed a few times against his will and see how he feels about the words"

Couldn't have put it better myself !!