ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When you're hot your're hot...

Ok, there is ohhhhhhh about only ONE reader that will get this, but you know what... your DAMN worth it! So I came across something I just have to send you. This will make your FAVORITE past time even more enjoyable! It's a see through iron. :-) Ok, before you kick me in the nuts over this... it's real damn it. I bring you the B-Iron 725! Completely see through and all the styling of the rich and famous. Although, it is missing any ability to produce steam... which means they are successfully marketing this to people who have actually never had to iron their own cloths in their life, but have to own it because it looks cool...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe ... that's sooooo cool ... I want one !!! they need to find a way of it producing steam though to market it to everyone and not just ironing freaks like me ;)