ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So, I might... maybe... well.. not sure... one sec...

Have you ever been at that crossroad? The one where you are stuck right in the damn middle... no guidance, no clue, no direction... I'm there. Well, I think I am. I'm really not sure if I am or not, but I may very well be. When you have all the information you need and you still feel like it's not enough. You find your self clawing at every thought that skips through your mind... picking it apart and tossing it aside, nope... that's not it... that's not what I want. Or is it... it could be, there is a good chance it is... I think. YES! It is! THAT'S IT!!!

Maybe if I just listen to Journey it will all be better...








Nope... that didn't help... now I feel a bit weird about myself. THANKS inner thoughts.... damn it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling WELL at the moment !!