ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Monday, January 12, 2009

My god man, what happened to your manhood?

Now I believe in equal rights like the next person. I will also never tell someone what they should or shouldn't do... but this time my limits are being pressed. I ran across an article today that just about made me shiver myself into a little ball and cry for mommy. What would do this to big bad mean 'ol ChuCK? Mantyhose. That's right... no typo... mantyhose. Pantyhose for men... ahem... ok... now, I'm all for gettin' freaky in the bedroom, you know with that special someone, BUT let me tell you RIGHT now... this one, I'm going to have to pass on. I'm sure some of you are calling bullshit. "Yea yea ChuCK, some of the stuff you come up with..." Ok, don't say I didn't warn you...

(Here is the link for your shopping pleasure...)
http://www.luxelegwear.com/index.php?cPath=5


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see these being quite popular .. although .. maybe most men won't admit to wearing them .. but hey .. if it keeps you warm why not !!!

They'll be as acceptable as men using face creams and make-up soon ;)