ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Friday, May 30, 2008

I bet I can spank it longer than you...

Holy friggin WTF shredded dog crap are the putting in the water in Denmark. I have heard of all kinds of contests where the goal is to do action "X" the longest... but a "when-I-think-about-you-I-touch-myself" a-thon? Please... how the hell do you compete in this, how do you train for it, how the hell do you allow yourself to be on stage while doing it, AND be judged on how well you are doing it? Ok... I'm creeping myself out now even thinking about it...

Organizers of Denmark's first "Masturbate-a-thon," set to be held at a suburban Ishoj nightclub, say more than 60 men and women are registered to compete.The organizers said participants will masturbate in front of the assembled crowd and will then be judged in several categories -- including farthest ejaculation and longest orgasm -- the Copenhagen Post reported Friday.Pia Struck, the organizer of the competition, said she studied under renowned author and sexologist Betty Dodson.

No comments: