ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Monday, February 2, 2009

All for nothing...

A few days ago I posted about my displeasure on the remake of the Mean Joe Green Coke commercial... well, goes to show... in my HUMBLE opinion... I was right. They should have left it alone and not even TOUCHED it. Ok, sure it had a tiny bit of humor... the over the shoulder "is he coming" was cute, BUT all in all... I would have rather spoon fed my eyeballs to a wolverine. Ok, maybe not that bad... For those of you that missed it, here it is in its entirety as it aired during the Super Bowl. Also, here is the link to my original rant about it... http://chuck-amuck.blogspot.com/2009/01/some-things-better-left-alone.html


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummmmm ... I agree chuck ... prefer the orignal ... didn't need the humour .. in my humble opinion !!