ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Life is like a box of Penii...

Is that even a word? Not that it matters... Anyway... So I stumbled across this today and I'm not quite sure how to take it.  So in an effort to not start a holy war on my blog, unless someone out there REALLY wants to pick that fight. I am going to let my sarcastic comments slide on this one. However... is it coincidence that Stephen Hawking recently claimed that modern physics has now proved that God was not required for the creation of the universe...

1 comment:

Ickle Red said...

Amen :-)