ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not when I was in school... and yes the creation of rock was cool...

Some of you out there have heard the personal side of my rant about how kids these days, particularly girls are a bit... on in their years compared to when I was younger. The way they dress, act, talk.... even look. I have heard all the stories from "it's due to genetically altered milk" to "I guess this is the part of Darwin's evolution theory that no one will argue with". Personally... I'm not a fan of these young ladies growing up so fast. Too many jerks and asshats out there, not to mention the sick F*CKO pervs out there just WAITING to use the line... "she was asking for it".

So, on the flip side of all that is on the up and up with our youth... I come across this gem of an article...

A packed crowd of around 1,000 teenage students – aged 14 to 19 – saw the saucy display as part of a health drive. Students videoed the dances on their mobiles. A row has now erupted at South Devon College in Paignton after the demonstration prompted a wave of complaints from teachers. The demo – held in a public area of the school – was run by Sam Remmer of pole dancing company The Art of Dance. The 32-year-old said she was invited as part of the school’s Be Healthy Week.


Oh yes... it's real...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2186897.ece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG ... That's SOOOO British !!!!

That would only happen in England !!

Not all of us Brits would complain about a bit of dancing around a pole ... trust me ... if I had the body and strength to do it ... I certainly would :D