ChuCK's Words of Wisdom

If you thought you were, you might have actually been. Problem being, if you were unaware if you were while you were, then knowing that you were in fact really that way is a moot point. Unless you knew you were the whole time, then you would be an ego-bag.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Podcast!

Well, looks like I'm going to take yet another step in the world of speaking my mind. I will soon start doing an audio podcast. Once I get all the kinks worked out, not only will I make an ass out of myself with the written word... everyone can see how much I sound like an idiot as well. I might even do a weekly videocast as well. Not to sure on that one, I would need to work out a "set" of sorts as a back drop. I'm hoping to get my first one out soon. Right now I'm working on the format that I would use, such as content, music, and how long it will actually be. So stay tuned, I'm coming soon to a sound card near you!
Unless you are using an iPod... then it would be coming soon to your earbuds.... but then again, you could be using speakers with it... or, you might be using a Zune like me, which the only difference is the fact that it's not an Apple device... then the same sound device would apply....


...never mind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo ... sounds good :)

When ... I need to know when ??